“Thanks Kim the car is working out really well, and the ALP fuel card is so handy for services and maintenance. At this stage we do not have any questions, but we really appreciate all the after sales follow up. Your customer service during the leasing process was outstanding, as it was last time. We would not hesitate to lease through ALP again when our lease is up. I believe two of my colleagues are now leasing through ALP.”
“I loved the quick and seamless process that took place and enabled me to drive away in my new car within days. Much faster than my previous novated lease through another salary packaging company.”
Rebecca, NSW Government Employee
Fleet Management Melbourne
- Automotive Lease Packaging simplifies fleet management, providing Melbourne with a professional and informative service. We tailor finance packages to your needs, taking into consideration taxation benefits, cost effectiveness and the most suitable vehicle requirements.Whether you are an individual, corporate or government agency looking to maximise your vehicle benefits, you can save thousands of dollars using our industry experience.
Financing your car is only part of the process. Automotive Lease Packaging can tailor fleet management programs in Melbourne for a single car or an entire vehicle fleet. Automotive Lease Packaging will calculate and fully itemise your vehicle budgets, before putting a program in place for all running costs. These include servicing, tyres, fuel insurance and registration.
Automotive Lease Packaging has access to national service networks and offers you the convenience of managing your Melbourne fleet with a single card.
Melbourne Fleet Management Benefits:
- Alleviation of time-consuming fleet administrative tasks
- Fleet discounts are available on most cars
- Ease of budgeting by including all running costs within a fixed monthly amount.
- Immediate access to fuel discounts
- Adhoc & online access to vehicle analysis reports to assist with fleet decision making and managing statutory requirements
Fleet Management Features:
- Servicing: pre-authorise and negotiate all vehicle expenditure through its accredited network of repairers and suppliers which includes various motor vehicle dealerships, tyre suppliers, windscreen repairers, and other general service providers.
- Acquisition and delivery: ALP can source and negotiate discounted purchase prices on vehicles and arrange the vehicle delivery to our customers.
- Fuel: ALP manages the ordering, cancellation and delivery of fuel cards from a selection of fuel suppliers and pass on negotiated fuel discounts to our customers. In addition, we will provide fuel reporting that will identify potential improvements to your current arrangement.
- FBT reporting: ALP makes FBT management reports available on the customer web portal, showing the FBT liability for the year to date by vehicle. The report also brings the user’s attention to vehicles with annualised kilometres that do not meet the estimated distances.
- Comprehensive insurance: ALP can manage the insurance renewal process, provide a vehicle list of current market values and maintain insurance details to allow effective accident management. If required, Automotive Lease Packaging can offer a variety of approved insurance products directly to our customers.
- Management reporting: We provide our customers with web portal access to fleet data and a range of useful reports including exceptions and trends. The user has the ability to update fleet information, request actions and download fleet data.
- Single monthly invoice: We provide our customers with a single monthly invoice for ease of accounting.